11-day Tokyo to Osaka tour from £1699pp
Japan is one of the most sought-after destinations on the planet right now, and for good reason. With so much culture, so much to see, and so many different landscapes, it’s no surprise that the Land of the Rising Sun is high-up on so many traveller’s to-do lists! This super-affordable tour is one of our favourites for this destination, where you will travel along with around 14-16 other explorers in a fast-paced and authentic style. This tour is designed for younger, budget-conscious adventurers, and accommodation is based on simple, clean budget hotels and hostels, with public transport being the main way of getting from place-to-place.
- Orientation walks in Tokyo and Takayama
- Traditional ryokan stay (Takayama)
- Explore the historic streets of Kyoto – visit some of Kyoto’s beautiful temples, participate in a tea ceremony, or take a calligraphy class.
- Travel to Hiroshima and opt to visit the Peace Park and Museum to learn more about the tragic history of this city.
- Miyajima Island visit
- Take in Osaka, one of Japan’s culinary capitals. Be sure to try takoyaki, one of the city’s best-loved street foods!
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities included, as well as Japan Rail (JR) pass (7 days)
Call our knowledgeable team on 0161 772 0149 for more information about this trip, and to book your place.
Price is applicable to tour departing 17th Feb 2018, and excludes international flights. Prices and availability may vary.