8 Day Tour of America’s Music Cities from £2049pp
Visit New Orleans, Memphis and Nashville on a journey of musical discovery – from jazz, to blues, to country and even rock and roll, there’s something to get every toe tapping! Famed not only for music but also incredible food, your taste buds will also be going on an adventure as you sample everything that this culinary-rich tour has to offer. Travelling in holiday season, you’ll get to experience the twinkling lights, festive spirit and warm hospitality that these unique cities offer.
- Experience the Gaylord Opryland Resort’s magical holiday displays with over 2 million lights and unique Music City-inspired décor.
- Embark on a one-of-a-kind tour of Memphis where local musicians share the story of the city’s musical heritage and history.
- Enjoy reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry, the “home of American music.”
- Visit Graceland, the palatial home of Elvis Presley.
- Explore the Country Music Hall of Fame, the largest museum of popular music in the world.
- Visit the historic Ryman Auditorium.
Call our knowledgeable team on 0161 772 0149 for more information about this trip, and to book your place.
Price is applicable to tour departing 7th Dec 2018, and excludes international flights. Prices and availability may vary.